2009年12月9日星期三

TIS FEW DAY.


















TIS IS 3/12/2009.
my Brother birthday...n i sure gv he i suprise la..
he like to take photo..so i song he a photograph do present..hehe..
tis meimei..bu cuo le la..hahaha




TIS PC IS SO NICE..like it muchmuch...haha..






haha....sam lian pai..huhu..hahhaa









when wan back lu....mwakz...come again..haha



tis is ,my brother..ntg find thg do hlp mi edit..hahahhaa





so big da shoes o!!!hahha...QQQQQ

got see the payung??haha..my brother take it zhe yu...coz rain..he car lou shui..hahahhaa..funny





xuxuuu~~ahhaha






wa...so nice de klcc...mwakz...today im go the pc fair...dam tired day..haha..after work then go..





nicenicenice???hhee






today...is..6/12/2009..today is sunday..im go to PLAZA LOW YAT n oso SUNGAI WANG..
then my dear call me hlp he buy two shirt..nice ma??haha...i so like..mwakz..haha
duno my dear like ant ma nek?haha...hehe...hhaa...hoho...hehoheho..hahha



so...tis is??guess?hha...basketball centre..haha..when night..i just back home..=]

没有评论: